Ok, basically i have a normal student life. Have a loving family. Live almost far from my home but surrounded by cool friends... So why do i write things about myself? sound narcissist~~
Well, maybe there's one thing that make me slightly different from most people. Based on study(What is this?), i'm 1 out of about 8,000–10,000 births that are affected with microtia, some sort of congenital deformity where the pinna (outer ear) is very small and underdeveloped (microtia) (taken from wikipedia). Well in my case, it affected on my left ear.
| Sorry if you see this as inappropriate. Just for educational purpose. |
Some of you may think that it's not a big deal, you still can walk, run, pick up something.. basically you can live like a normal people. Yes, of course it is. But most people did not realize about us is that,in my case is low self esteem, lack of self confidence, makes me become a very quiet person. and sometimes totally afraid to talk to someone that you are not close to especially older people. But the worse part is the feeling of how inferior you are compare with normal people.
Enough about that damn microtia.... Probably you'll be bored by now. Have i tell you that i study about ecology and biodiversity? And do you even heard about that course? To make it simple, i study about about how nature work and mostly involve the interaction of animals, plants and the surrounding and bla.. bla... bla.. boring... I like nature a lot, and if i have the chance, i want to travel around the world to see various kind of natural scenery. I love a peaceful view and not merry place like vegas....
But however, things i want to do more than studying nature is music and art. I love music so much and i love art like painting and drawing equally. So basically, i'm an art- orientated. Note: The background of my blog done by me by sketching using microsoft paint.I don't know if i can do like that anymore. My hands are rusted already.
I love simple thing, simple cloth, simple food and simple life. I wish everything that happen in this world is simple... Like we usually seen in family movie or fairy tale. Even fairy tale is not that simple except for absolute happily ever after. I wonder is there any simple job that i can do to earn a living?
So brief is it? or not.... Yeah,and maybe too much unnecessary information. That is a little bit about myself. Hope you're not bored, not until you finish reading this post. I'm not expecting you to read though.... Have a nice day =)

No comments:
Post a Comment